The expert recommends it for
Very demanding professionals and hobbyists choose the Abac Montecarlo L20 50 litre air compressor to work professionally to guarantee an excellent result. Suitable for blowing, inflating, painting with an airbrush, crimping, nailing the Montecarlo L20 has a large capacity of air accumulation to sustain substantial and lasting work, without interruption. The re-styling operation that Abac has carried out on its products has created an infinite range of items suitable to meet the needs of a large number of customers both at a hobby and professional level. Let's see the main features that distinguish the Montecarlo L20 :
- Powerful, reliable, efficient 2.0Hp engine that develops 2,850 rpm
- Coaxial pump unit with oil lubrication that protects mechanical parts from wear and working stress; max pressure reachable 10 bar, the volume of aspirated air 220 lt / min.
- Heavy-duty covering shell that in addition to preventing accidental contact of moving parts, conveys cold air to hot areas to rapidly cooling them
- Two large rear wheels covered with durable rubber and large metal tubular handle, which makes it easier to move on any terrain. - Foot with a rubber base to stabilize the Montecarlo L20 during use and eliminate vibrations
- Small oil tank for lubricating with graduated rod and sight level indicator
- Large tank, 50 Lt, which stores an important volume of air for prolonged uses without interruptions; below purge valve for periodic cleaning of impurities
- Air filter positioned in "On / off" mode, to be quickly removed and cleaned, dual pressure gauge for internal and external pressure control, a knob for adjusting the air outlet, quick coupling for tool
The Montecarlo L20 is appreciated not only for the high quality of the components but for an excellent quality/price ratio.