Light, versatile and easy to handle, the Alpina C 38 petrol chainsaw is an exceptional tool to take care of your garden with simplicity and professionalism, a well-balanced machine to cut branches, prune hedges, shrubs, orchards, make firewood, etc.
The newly developed Euro 2 engine guarantees high performance with minimum fuel consumption and a significant reduction in harmful gas emissions: more respect for the environment, higher working power and faster performance.
Let's look specifically at the main features of the C 38:
- Easy Start system which reduces the force required by 40% to start the engine; the presence of a pair of springs allows you to turn on the chainsaw with minimum effort and in any atmospheric situation
- Primer pump for fast starting of the chainsaw, placed in an optimal position next to the rear handle, which when pressed several times frees the ducts of the fuel passage from the air
- Euro 2 engine at 37.20 ccs, 1.63 Hp stable, powerful; integrated anti-vibration system that ensures maximum operator comfort during work
- Alpina 35 cm bar and chain with automatic lubrication system of the outgoing chain
- Sidechain tensioner very simple to operate that restores the chain to the right tension
- 0.40 l mixture tank with refuelling cap positioned on the left of the chainsaw
- Internal structure in magnesium fusion that ensures lightness and consistency
- Air filter with a door that can be opened easily to allow periodic cleaning of the filter and the spark plug
- The main handle covered in non-slip material with handy controls: "ON / OFF" button, safety lever and accelerator
- Wide front handle, covered in soft-grip, with which to grip the chainsaw decisively and give more power to the performance
- Large silenced muffler
- Inertial and mechanical brake
- Chain lock system that prevents the chain from hitting the operator in the event of a kickback
The Alpina C 38 chainsaw has an excellent quality/price ratio that cannot remain indifferent.