The battery-powered drill/screwdriver is the ideal tool for screwing, unscrewing and drilling at higher speeds, even in the hardest materials. This model is also known as the combination of a battery-powered impact wrench and a cordless impact drill and can be used for both soft and hard materials by adjusting the speed.
At Lineonline, we rely on the best brands on the market to ensure excellent results in a short time. Furthermore, by purchasing in this section, you will receive the item at your home in just 24 hours!
Close document ▲
Written on 08/12/23 by Linda T.
Cordless drill/driver: screwing, unscrewing and drilling
The cordless drill/driver is the perfect tool for screwing, unscrewing and drilling quickly and easily. The two most frequently asked questions concerning this type of power tool are:
1. Which cordless drill/screwdriver should I choose?
Choosing a particular type of drill varies according to technical characteristics, brand reliability, and personal and economic needs. This text will help you find the perfect cordless drill/driver.
2. How to choose a cordless drill/driver?
The basic steps that will help you choose the perfect tool for you are:
- Battery life
- Bore capacity
With this in mind, we at Lineonline have put together some practical tips for you:
Cordless drill/screwdriver buying tips
First, we advise against choosing a used cordless drill/driver: this could guarantee short-lived and inefficient performance due to wear and tear on the device and battery. If you want to save money, we recommend our refurbished products: these are either used in exhibitions or have a slightly damaged box without compromising capacity.
Best cordless drill/driver
There are several types of best cordless drill/drivers, for example:
- Best cordless impact drill/screwdriver
- Best cordless brushless impact drill driver
- Best cordless impact drill/screwdriver professional
- Best professional cordless drill/driver
Of course, based on this, one aspect that influences a lot when choosing the best drill is also the battery power:
- Cordless drill/screwdriver 3.6v
- Cordless drill/screwdriver 12v
- Cordless drill/screwdriver 14.4v
- Cordless drill/screwdriver 18v
- Cordless drill/screwdriver 20v
A very powerful, durable battery that recharges in a short time is the lithium-ion battery, which is increasingly in demand and popular.
A professional cordless drill/driver can also be recognised by the brand name from which it is manufactured:
- Makita cordless drill/screwdriver
- Bosch cordless drill/screwdriver
- Cordless drill/screwdriver Aeg
- Cordless drill/screwdriver Einhell
- Cordless Drill Driver Milwaukee
- Cordless drill/screwdriver Ryobi
- Cordless drill/screwdriver Valex
- Cordless drill/screwdriver Worx
Within the catalogue and cordless impact drill/screwdriver models, you will also have the opportunity to purchase cordless drill/screwdriver kits, where you will find: battery spares, bits etc.
Cordless drill/screwdriver prices
Cordless drill/driver prices start from a minimum of €27.90 to a maximum of €869.00 for the more professional models. Many models come with the option of purchasing a real kit with spare parts and other tools to carry out similar jobs.