Cofra New Brenta S1P Safety sandals
Open safety shoes - spring/summer - TECHNO series -
- Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011
- Safety Level: S1P SRC
- Series: TECHNO
- Upper: punched suede leather
- Sole: dual-density polyurethane
- Toecap: steel resistant to 200 J
- Midsole: stainless steel
- Width: 11 Mondopoint
- Plus: Adjustable velcro closure
- Type: Open Shoe
- Weight*: 620 gr
- Sizes: 36-48 (EU), 3-13 (UK)
Comfortable and practical: the Cofra New Brenta S1P SRC open safety shoe is perfect for the hot season, for its highly breathable fabric and exceptional comfort.
- The upper shoe is made of punched suede leather fulfilled with openings, which guarantees the maximum movement of the feet and circulation of air, allowing the feet to breathe. In case of sweat, this eliminates the humidity and keep the foot cool and dry.
- This lightweight and resistant shoe's internal lining is made in TEXELLE 100% polyamide breathable fabric; it absorbs and releases moisture and is abrasion-resistant.
- The EVANIT footbed made of EVA and nitrile, has a high bearing capacity and variable thickness (12mm - 8mm - 3,8mm), it's thermoformed, punched, antistatic and coated with a highly breathable fabric.
- The sole, made of dual-density polyurethane, has an excellent memory foam that guarantees a cushioned impact to the ground, a natural movement and maximum comfort during wear.
- The safety of the shoe is guaranteed by the outsole made of stainless steel and by the steel toe cap resistant up to 200J.
The shoe has an adjustable velcro closure.
*The weight of the shoe refers to a size 8 (UK).
|Upper||punched suede leather|
|Internal Lining||TEXELLE 100% polyamide fabric|
|External Lining||breathable textile|
|Footbed||EVANIT, made of EVA and nitrile special compound|
|Toe cap||steel resistant to 200 J|
|Safety rating||S1P SRC|
|Standard||EN ISO 20345:2011|
|Security Level||S1 P|
|Metal Free 100%||No|