Diadora Shark Stable Impact Mid S3 SRC ESD Safety Shoes
Autumn/winter - breathable and water-repellent polyester - aluminium toe cap - DGUV 112-191 certification
- Water repellent polyester upper
- Anti-puncture fabric insole
- Shark line
- Safety level S3 SRC ESD
- Weight size 8 (UK): 595 gr
Diadora Utility presents the new Diadora Shark Stable Impact Mid S3 SRC ESD safety shoes. The innovative model in which technology plays a key role: Stable Impact System, created by the research laboratories to give the shoe great cushioning, reactivity, and comfort. The user can feel absolute comfort regardless of the force exerted and, therefore, their weight.
The high boot design is also characterised by the K Sole anti-puncture technology sock liner, made of overlapping layers of special fabrics that guarantee high resistance and lightness and flexibility. This sock liner also has the advantage of covering the entire surface of the insole, thus ensuring absolute protection for the entire foot.
Let's take a closer look at the other characteristics of the Diadora Shark Stable Impact Mid:
- Breathable and water-repellent 350 gr/m² polyester technical fabric upper
- Air Mesh lining with microfibre anti-skid properties
- Aluminium toe cap, resistant up to 200J and with excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals
- TPU toe cap protects the toe from direct stresses
- D-Light polyurethane midsole 20% lighter than conventional midsoles
- Removable PU foam footbed with activated carbon, antistatic and microperforated
- Compact PU tread, antistatic, abrasion-resistant, slip-resistant and hydrocarbon resistant
- Comfort fit 11 with a range of sizes from 35 to 48 to perfectly adapt to a female audience
The Diadora Shark Stable Impact Mid S3 SRC ESD safety shoes also have ESD certification, ideal for all sectors where static energy accumulation must be limited. DGUV 112/191 certification allows the addition of orthopaedic insoles while maintaining safety properties.
|Product type||Safety shoes|
|Toe cap type||Aluminum|
|Product type||Winter Shoes|
|Color||Black / Gray|
|Safety Specification||A, E, FO, P, SRA, SRB, SRC|