Items 1-30 of 72
2.2 KW Foxcot DR22IG silenced inverter power generator - Refurbished 14-stroke 80 cc petrol engine - n.2 USB sockets - New version
- Maximum power 2.2 kW
- Rated power 1.8 kW
- Engine 4-stroke petrol 80 cc
- Noise level 54 dB (7 m distance)
- Weight 20.00 kg
Foxcot GT-1200i Silenced Generator Inverter 1,2 KW4-stroke petrol engine 49 cc - weight 14 kg -
HONDA Pramac ES 5000 4.6 Kw Silent Petrol GeneratorHONDA GX270 engine - 270 cc -
- Single phase continuous power COP 3.9 Kw
- Single phase standby power LTP 4.6 Kw
- Low Noise Level 69 dB (at 7 mt)
- Net weight 61.00 kg
- HONDA petrol engine GX270
CURRENT GENERATORS - GENERATING GROUPS
Written by Andrea O. updated on 20/08/2018
Power generators: The best of 2017, purchase guide. All types: single-phase, three-phase, inverter, silenced, gasoline or diesel. Of all powers, from 1 to over 10 kilowatts. All models ready for delivery and available for shipment within 24 hours.
- 2a . I will rarely use the generator and in a domestic environment
- 2b . I will use it occasionally but I need a powerful product
- 2c . I will use it continuously and intensively
- 3a . I have to connect normal household appliances
- 3b . I need a type of industrial current
- 3c . I want to use my current generator for both domestic and industrial power
- 3d . I would like to connect electric appliances: it is the case that you consider buying an INVERTER or AVR generator
- 4th . Small generator set
- 4b . Medium generator set
- 4c . 3Kw power generator: when to buy it?
- 4d . Large generator set
- 4e . Coefficient of inception
- 4f . Kw and Kva
- 5th . I use it in camping or residential area
- 5b . I use it in isolated areas and/or open environments (building site)
- 5c . I would like a versatile product
- 7a . Inverter generator, the best technology of Honda
- 7b . EU 10i
- 7c . EU 20I
- 7d . EU 30I
- 7e . ECT 7000
- 7f . ECMT 7000
Most users do not fully understand the variety of generators on the market, therefore making incorrect purchases. This is because people do not take into account, for example, the power of the generator set rather than the place where the generator will be predominantly used, or other relevant factors.
Below are 5 useful questions that will help you understand which type of generator best fits the user's needs :
The best generator for you is definitely a two-stroke power generator . These provide up to 220V and their main strengths are:
- reduced consumption ;
- ease of transport , dimensions and reduced size;
- low noise .
The motors of these current generators are powered by mixture (green gasoline plus motor oil at 2-5% *)
We recommend a current generator that has a four-stroke engine , powered by gasoline (oil and gasoline have two separate tanks). The advantages are many:
- They are silent ;
- they are small and are easy to transport ;
- they have an excellent ratio between displacement and delivered power ;
- The price is convenient .
This type of generator, according to the model that will be chosen, can supply energy from a minimum of 220V up to a maximum of 380V .
(Hyundai DHY8000SE3 power generator, diesel, 6.3 Kw three-phase - 2.1 Kw single-phase)
In this case, you need a generator that mounts a four-stroke engine powered by diesel (diesel). Although these models cost more than gasoline models, they are still considered some of the best because :
- the fuel has a lower cost;
- the engine has better longevity ;
- lower maintenance cost .
A wide range of generators allows you to choose the most suitable one. Also in this case, depending on the model, there will be a voltage from a minimum of 220V, up to a maximum of 380V.
If you plan to use the power generator in the domestic environment you need to buy a MONOPHASE generator, since it produces maximum 220V , which is precisely the energy that is supplied in the normal home network.
A particular type of current is the industrial one as it produces 380V . A THREE-PHASE generating set is required for this type of current; you can attach electrical appliances that require this type of power such as construction site mixers, column drills, etc.
(Vinco BDL6500CX3 power generator, petrol, 1.6 kW single-phase - 5 Kw three-phase)
Great! What you need to know is that there are also both single-phase and three-phase current generators on the market. How is it possible? They simply have two electrical sockets: the BLUE one is the single-phase power socket (which supplies 220V power). The second is RED and it is the THREE-PHASE, which provides 380V .
- I would like to connect electric appliances: in this case, consider buying an INVERTER or AVR generator
(Honda EU22i current generator inverter, 2.2 Kw)
If you want to connect electrical appliances such as smartphones, computers, flat-screen televisions, modems for Wi-Fi, etc. to your current generator, we definitely recommend an inverter generator set . The peculiarity of these machines is to provide "clean" electricity, stabilizing the current so as to avoid sudden changes in voltage that can damage your appliances. In addition, they are very light, silent and consume little, as they adapt the power according to the electric energy required.
Power generator: small, medium or large?
Generally, they range from 0.5 Kw to 3 Kw and can support:
- Energy-saving lamps
- Electric heaters
They range from 3 Kw to 5 Kw and support:
- Welder combined with another tool
- Drill press
(Honda inverter power generator, model EU30IK1)
It may be useful to know that this type of generator is in great demand on the marke, because it is very versatile and reasonably priced. HONDA generators are the best sellers (for example, the technogen H3500 and technogen EU30IK1 ).
All generators starting from 5kw up are considered big. They can support:
- Pneumatic hammers
- Industrial high-pressure washers
- Professional band saws
4. In what environment should I use my generator set in? SILENCED current generator or OPEN current generator?
(Hyundai HY3200iES 2.8 Kw current generator, muted)
If you want to use the current generator in:
- Residential areas
- Camp sites
It may be useful to know that the SILENCED generator set exists . The product is recognizable because these current generators are "boxed": the electronic and mechanical parts are enclosed in a plastic or metal casing, so as to limit the noise.
In this case you can buy a normal generator or as we say "open" in jargon . As you can guess, this type of generator has the uncovered electrical and mechanical parts , making it more noisy. For this reason it is advisable to use it where the noise emissions do not bother others.
A versatile product is certainly a practical and functional product. These are the characteristics of the PORTABLE current generator .
(Einhell current generator BT-PG 850/2, 0.72 Kw, portable)
- They are small
- They weigh little
- They are not expensive
- They have wheels and handles that facilitate transport
ATS generator set:
The ATS is an electrical panel that is connected to the generator and to the electricity grid. When this fails, the ATS via a special device understands that there is a lack of voltage and then automatically activates the generator, which will supply the necessary electricity.
Generator set with AUTOMATIC START-UP:
This type of current generator is less sophisticated, however, you need to run your appliance. Instead of the classic pull starter (through a cord that is pulled by operating the engine) it has a button that automatically switches the current generator on with just the pressure of the finger, making it less demanding for the user.
* this is a purely statistical data. For the correct dosage between petrol and oil read the instruction manual attached to the product
Founded in 1948 by Soichiro Honda, Honda Motor Company Ltd is one of the world 's largest manufacturers of generators; many years of experience and very high technological level products that unites all its products, making them:
Honda offers a wide range of current generators that can satisfy any need, both for professional and domestic work . They deliver extremely stable electric power and most models are powered by gasoline. Honda engines, which are robust, maintain all their power with incredible regularity, even for very long periods and in severe working conditions.
Honda, always at the forefront has invested a lot in INVERTER technology . This technology stabilizes the electric current by depriving it of power surges that can damage the appliances connected to it. The inverter current generator supplies electricity as much as required by the appliance, thus reducing consumption and adapting the power based on absorption.
The whole range of Honda EUi INVERTER generators are:
- low consumption
PORTABLE current generators:
This is an easy-to-carry generator because it is not heavy, it can be used anywhere due to its low noise level and fuel consumption is minimal. Solid and robust is the combination of adventures of many users. The generator set provides 1 kW of energy.
- Engine: 4 stroke, OHV, 1 cylinder.
- Displacement: in cm 3 49.4
- Motor type: single-phase
- Fuel tank capacity: 2.1 liters .
- LwA acoustic pressure: 70 (dB)
- <span style="vertical-align