The expert recommends it for
- Remove felt layer
- Surface max 1400 square meters
The Eurosystems B & S 450 E-Series combustion scarifier is essential for all those who love their garden and want to keep it clean and healthy; saving time, money and effort. This product allows the lawn to develop to its fullest, removing the surface layer composed of debris, leaves and moss that prevent the proper absorption of water and oxygen. Quite comfortable and practical, this tool allows the lawn to absorb nutrients in the best possible way.
In general, the aerator penetrates the lawn, lifts and removes the dead part of the lawn; in particular, the model of the 450 E series - is suitable for large surfaces up to 1400 square meters.
Let's look at the features that make this product unique:
- Briggs & Stratton 125 cc engine with vertical shaft (which ensures excellent performance for long and intense work times), 4-stroke single-cylinder petrol engine with OHV top valves that guarantee better cooling and correct thermal balance
- The tear starter with a rope installed by the primer, which manages the proper amount of gasoline to be pumped
- Patented belt drive
- Durable steel frame
- Handlebars equipped with basic functional controls to make your work smooth and comfortable. Expected: a lever that adjusts the hooking of the blades on the ground and lever that allows lifting the blades to avoid damaging them during transport
- Centralised cutting height adjustment that handles all wheels at the same time
- 4 wheels of 200 mm equipped with an automatic cleaning system, mounted on ball bearings that ensure a comfortable and easy movement, without damaging the floor underneath
- Foldable and detachable handle that allows the use of this tool to all types of users and less hassle at the end of use
- Cutting width of 42 cm thanks to 15 fixed, steel, state-of-the-art blades
- Weight 30 kg