Foxcot Dorado S1P Safety shoes
Spring-Summer - Suede
- Spring Summer
- PU sole
- Black color / yellow finishes
- Security level S1P
- Weight in size 42: 497 gr
The Foxcot Dorado S1P SRC safety shoes represent the novelty in the field of work shoes for the hottest season; light, soft, and resistant. Made with high-quality materials, excellent finishes, and well-maintained seams. The inserts on the upper, the laces, the lining, and the bright yellow midsole, highlight the shape of the shoe, giving it a young and dynamic tone; the heel area is protected with a TPU insert that maintains the original Dorado structure. Let's look at them specifically:
- Upper in soft and comfortable suede Air tunnel lining, breathable, soft, and absorbent that keeps the feet dry all day long.
- Soft Polyurethane foam insole Non-metallic sheet in multi-layered fabric, sewn directly to the sole, which ensures protection against perforations on the whole plant.
- Toe cap in non-metallic composite material resistant up to 200J
- Non-slip compact PU sole, highly resistant to liquids, water, oils
Wearing a Foxcot Dorado will ensure maximum comfort and safety throughout the day, making you forget that you are wearing a work shoe; moreover, the Dorado has an excellent quality/price ratio that will convince even the most exigent customer.
|Lining||Breathable air tunnel|
|Toe cap||Metal free Composite|
|Safety level||S1P SRC|
|Weight in size 42||497 gr|
|Security Level||S1 P|
|Metal Free 100%||No|