The expert recommends it for
The Foxcot brand is synonymous of product quality, the professionalism of the workers and reliability of the technology adopted; the 2.2 kW Foxcot GT-2200i silent inverter current generator is one of the latest products designed to generate electricity for the home or the hobby. Compact structure, handy, shock-proof material to improve the resistance and longevity of the machine. It is complete, with attention to the smallest details, ideal for powering particularly delicate electronic devices, with internal electronic boards which could be damaged as a result of power surges. The inverter technology, in fact, allows the production of clean energy, without power surges, ideal for particularly sophisticated equipment. Let's see together the main features that characterize this machine:
- 4-cylinder single-cylinder petrol engine - OHV valves - 105 ccs with forced air cooling system.
- Pull start with self-winding cord.
- N. 4 rubber feet that increase the stability of the generator during operation.
- Complete control panel: n. 2 230 V Schuko voltage output sockets, no. 1 output socket 12V 5 Ah, n. 1 outlet on the ground, "On / Off" button, LED indicators for oil control, thermal overload and current delivery phase.
- The fuel tank of 4.0 litres, fuel cap with a knob that, once turned in position, activates the passage of air inside the tank and maintains constant pressure.
- Hull built with ultralight materials to reduce weight and facilitate movement.
- Silenced and large exhaust muffler located on the outside of the generator.
- Side door openable for checking the air lever, oil tank cap for lubrication and air filter
- Easy to open top hatch for periodic maintenance of the spark plug.
- Accessories included: wrench, screwdriver and a 220 ml graduated dispenser in transparent plastic
- Super silent with a noise level of just 54dB at 7 meters (62dB at maximum power)
The GT-2200i generator is a product with excellent characteristics and a unique "quality/price" ratio.