Foxcot KB3000 Power generator 2.8 kW
4-stroke engine petrol 6.5 Hp - integrated AVR board - weight 48.00 kg -
- Maximum power 2.8 kW
- Rated power 2,5 kW
- 4-stroke petrol engine 196 cc
- Weight 48.00 kg
The Foxcot KB3000 Power Generator is a device designed specifically for the use of low-power and low-cost electricity, for building sites, street markets, outdoor events, emergencies or whenever it is essential to work without having a connection to the electrical network.
The painted steel structure is robust and well balanced, protected by a metal tube that protects the mechanical components and devices from accidental impacts; it rests on rubber supports that absorb the vibrations produced by the machine during operation, improving performance. Two large rear wheels and front retractable handles make it easy to move the generator on any surface. Furthermore, the KB3000 is equipped with:
- 6.5 Hp petrol 4-stroke engine with OHV overhead valves that improve performance and increase the longevity of the machine.
- Rated power output 2.5 kW, maximum power of 2.8 kW.
- Self-wrapping cord.
- 15-litre fuel tank with a large fuel cap and refillable plastic fuel filter and fuel gauge.
- A 0,60-litre lubricating oil tank which must be replenished before use to avoid irreversible engine damage.
- Integrated AVR board thanks to which the energy produced by the generator is constant, balanced, and stable particularly suitable for connection with electronic devices, computers, domestic appliances, etc.
- Control panel complete with n. 1 Schuko socket 230 V, n. 1 12 V socket, "On / Off" switch, power supply switch, earth socket, display for current consumption control.
- Included accessories: key for removing the spark plug, schuko socket to be wired.
- Air filter well accessible to perform the periodic maintenance necessary for the perfect functioning of the generator.
The Foxcot KB3000 is supplied with wheels and handles to be mounted, complete with the necessary fixing screws.
|Motor power||196 cc|
|Tank capacity||15,00 lt|
|Control panel||n. 1 Schuko 230V sockets, n. 1 12V socket, ground discharge, current monitoring display supplied|
|Starting power||2,8 Kw single phase|
|Power continuous use||2,5 Kw single phase|
|Maximum ambient temperature of use||40°C|
|Max. Altitude of use||1000 m|
|Dimensions||595 x 435 x 440 h mm|
With the purchase you will receive a kit for use and maintenance:
- 1 bottle of 4-stroke engine oil
- 1 pair of Cofra Nimble work gloves
- 1 tank of 5 liters
- 1 Ear muff
- 1 Eyelet cloth
- 1 Professional replacement candle
- 1 pair of protective glasses
- 1 funnel
|Metal Free 100%||No|