Items 1-30 of 92
Deca D-mig 235 gas and no gas Wire Welding Machinepower 32-120 A - diam. 100/200 mm reel NOT included
DECA D-mig 265 gas and no gas Wire Welding Machinespower 35-145 A - diam. 100/200 mm reel NOT included
DECA D-mig 350 gas and no gas Wire Welding Machinespower 35-145 A - diam. 100/200 mm reel NOT included
DECA D-mig 380 gas and no gas Wire Welding Machinepower 35 -160 A - diam. 100/200 mm reel NOT included
Foxcot 145A Inverter MMA WelderDomestic use - immediate replacement warranty - accessory kit
- Power: 140A
- Use with domestic networks
- MMA accessory kit included
- Digital display
- Maximum power consumption: 4.5 Kw
Telwin Maxima 160 Synergic Inverter MIG MAG Welder 150Apower 20/150 A - ground cable, torch and wire spool -
Telwin Maxima 190 Synergic Inverter MMA TIG MIG-MAG Welder 170 Apower 20/170 A - ground cable, torch and wire spool -
Telwin Maxima 200 Synergic Inverter MMA TIG MIG MAG Welder 170Apower 20/170 A - ground cable, caliper and torch
Telwin Maxima 230 Synergic Inverter MMA TIG MIG MAG Welder 220 Apower 20/220 A - ground cable, caliper and torch
Foxcot 165A Inverter MMA Welder 170A - Premium Kit -Domestic use - Immediate replacement warranty - Accessories kit and mask
Deca Sil 313 Inverter MMA Welder 130A + WM23 Welding Helmetwelding cables - electrode holder and earth clamp - degree of protection against DIN 11 mask
Inverter welder: Sale and purchase guide
Written by Federico P. updated to 18/08/2017
Everything you need to know about inverter welders, buying guide and usage tips. A wide range of welding machines for sale and available in stock to ensure delivery within 24 hours of purchase.
- I have to buy an electric welding machine for the house, which one should I choose?
- Inverter welding machine
- Inverter welding machine
- Professional inverter welder
- Inverter welder: use with a current generator
- Questions and answers from users
When buying an inverter welder , one of the most important factors that must be taken into consideration is where it should be used . It is no coincidence that many requests for assistance that we receive are for object welders that must be used with the normal home network (which in most cases has a 3Kw capacity ). To facilitate this choice and direct the buyer to the right product, we have introduced in our catalog of inverter welders a special category with products that work with a 3 Kw home network.
System power, power consumption and reading of the technical data sheet.
Regardless of what will be welded, the two factors that must be taken into account to assess whether a welding machine is compatible or not with the network system:
- System capacity ;
- Power absorbed by the welding machine and reading of the technical data sheet ;
- Diameter of the electrodes and required power.
If the welder is intended for hobby use , generally used with home networks, the capacity to be taken into consideration is 3 KW . The more modern houses also have an extra KiloWatt (these are the standard capacities, particular cases obviously have to be considered separately). For a short period of time, the maximum limit can be exceeded, but when welding, it is advisable to limit the use of other electrical appliances to a minimum.
(Click on the icon for the list of recommended Inverter welders for the Home network)
Absorbed power and technical data sheet
Analyzing the technical data sheet of a welding machine we find ourselves faced with a series of data referring to different factors. The one related to the power absorbed by the welding machines is that represented by these icons:
These indicate respectively:
- the power required by an inverter welder used at maximum utilization ;
- The power used by a welding machine used at 50% of the power ;
- The power required from 60% to 100% of use .
To assess whether a welding machine is compatible with our system , the 100% value must not necessarily be evaluated for two reasons:
- A maximum welded welding machine will save for less time (it will go first in bulk and it will cool for the necessary time - Duty cycle);
- It could be enough to reduce the power in relation to the electrode to be welded (as we will see each electrode has indicated the amperage necessary and sufficient to be welded)
Electrode diameter and required power
Depending on what you have to weld (in addition to the type of material also the thickness is a very important discriminant), you will have to choose a welder that will be able or not to use electrodes of a given thickness. Depending on the thickness of the electrode, it is possible to have a general indication of the welding machine to be purchased. This practical table gives an indication of the power that our welding machine must have, according to the reference electrodes:
RT = Rutile Electrodes
BS = Basic Electrics
CE = Cellulose Electrolytes
What changes between Rutilic, basic and cellulosic electrodes?
As can be seen in this table, different amperages are required based on the type of electrode . Each of these types of electrodes have specific characteristics and usage recommendations .
- The rutile electrodes are recommended for hobby use . they are more flowing and the arc of welding will be more stable. The welding will be cleaner and fewer scores will remain .
- The basic ones are intended for professional users , they are less flowing and will have more spatter and welding residues . However, they have a greater sealing and welding penetration .
Written by Alessandro P. of 16/02/2016, last update of 17/05/2016
Telwin is the undisputed market leader nationwide for the production and market penetration of the inverter welder . Its wide range allows it to meet the needs of different types of users: from the hobbyist (both those who appear for the first time to welding and the most demanding users, who already have sufficient practice and experience to demand quality products) to the professional , passing through all the intermediate bands ( semi-professional users ).
Telwin catalog: solutions suitable for all needs
One of the strengths of Telwin, in addition to the quality of its products, is the variety of its catalog . Its inverter welders can be correctly classified according to the series they belong to:
It is the most known and commercialized series . Many users have come to know Telwin thanks to the sanders of this line. Depending on which product you choose, it is possible to weld rutile, basic, cast iron and stainless steel electrodes. It consists of the following models:
- Telwin Force 125
- Telwin Force 145
- Telwin Force 165
- Telwin Force 195
This model is perfect and is considered as Entry-Level. Recommended for beginners and for the first timers in the world of welding. Its advantages are numerous:
Ease of use thanks to the inverter technology (regulation is simple and fast with the appropriate graduated potentiometer)
It is possible to use a 3 KiloWatt network (the classic home network). Not all welding machines can be used with a network of this type, rather, this is one of the most complex aspects concerning their use. The maximum absorption of this model is 2.3Kw, so it does not need any special precautions to be used.
Complete packages ready to use: precisely because it is a model that is often intended for non-welders, it is sold with kits complete with accessories. The Telwin code 815861 includes the practical helmet mask (which allows welding with a free hand), with a commercial value of over 20 euros.
It is the intermediate model of the Force series . It is an MMA electrode inverter welding machine with a ground cable and independent electrode holder. It is a perfect product for hobbyists , with an affordable and competitive price . Compared to other cheaper brands, it has the advantage of respecting the high quality standards of Telwin. It is considered a 125 amper and its optimal use involves the welding of 2.5 mm diameter electrodes
It is a 125 amper welder (its regulation ranges from 10 to 130A). The single-phase power supply allows it to be used even in non-industrial locations. Its reduced absorption facilitates its use and adjustment even with low-capacity electrical systems . Its maximum absorption reaches 3,5Kw (if regulated at maximum power). As specified, this welder is recommended for electrodes up to 2.5 mm in diameter
Promotion with case and accessories
The Telwin Force 145 comes with the rigid plastic case and the MMA welding accessory kit included with code 815856 . The body of the welding machine and its characteristics and technical specifications remain unchanged . It is particularly recommended for those who have to weld in several places or workplaces and must carry it often. For safe use without danger or damage to health, a hand-held mask is included in the package .
Promotion with Tiger headlight mask
The most sold and requested version of these models is the one with the complimentary helmet blackening mask . The Telwin reference code is 815862 . The accessories remain unchanged and the Tiger helmet from Telwin is included. The concrete advantage of using this type of mask is to work with both hands free.
It is our duty to make a note on security . Welding is not a dangerous activity in itself , but doing it irresponsibly and inattentive involves risks and potential damage to health . The safety measures to be adopted concern the respiratory tract and the eyes
- For the eyes, just use a darkening mask or glasses to ensure a sufficient degree of protection. Many people think that if the welding activity is performed for a short time it is not necessary to use a mask or protective glasses. This mistaken belief should be dispelled. Even if it is for a short time it is necessary to adopt the necessary security measures.
- When it comes to the respiratory tracts, to avoid problems it is sufficient to use a standard protection mask (in the industrial field an approved suction system is mandatory)
All the advantages of the Inverter Force 145 welding machine
- Light and small
- Reduced absorption
- Can be used at home (with 3KW capacity network)
- Complete kit of accessories to weld immediately
- Single-phase power supply
- Warranty and assistance for 24 months
(new model autoscurante Tribe, version 2016)
The inverter welding machine Telwin Force 165 is the best-selling and appreciated model among those in the price range to which it belongs (both as regards the Telwin demand and the general market of inverter welders and MMA electrode ). In reality, there would be little to say about this welder: performance, power, reliability, versatility, and convenience are the main characteristics, which perfectly blend and make it the industry's reference welding machine.
(Promotional Kit with auto-darkening mask and complete accessory kit, Telwin code: 815863)
(Photo detail of Telwin Force 165 with connected welding cables)
Who is recommended?
The answer is theoretically simple since it is a Telwin welding machine belonging to the Force series, many could answer that it is a hobby product , suitable for small DIY jobs or minor repairs. But is this true? Obviously, this is not a professional inverter welder, meaning a product intended for users who perform intense and prolonged work. However it is right to point out that this is not always true, indeed the versatility of this welder makes it an optimal tool for some types of professionals .
Like all welding machines that use inverter technology , the Telwin Force 165 also offers numerous advantages :
- Its low weight favors its transport and use in all situations;
- it can weld both rutile and basic electrodes without difficulty (for the latter an ad hoc adjustment is required to melt the electrode at its best);
- steady with an excellent electrode use cycle up to 3.2 mm in diameter (almost continuously). Up to 2.5 mm it will save without ever going into protection (except for particularly unfavorable environmental situations);
- it is easy to use and does not need any special configuration;
- its reduced absorption and single-phase power also make it usable in the house / garage or at least with reduced capacity networks (at least 3Kw);
Obviously, it can not be used continuously and for particularly intense sessions, there are other Telwin products recommended for this type of use (from the Tecnica series to go up), but as already indicated, it can be the optimal solution for some types of professionals.
Features and technical data
If you can not help but praise this welder by analyzing it as a whole if you enter on the technical data, features and its specifications all this can only improve. It is a real little jewel of the Telwin house and it is no coincidence that it is the inverter welder most sought after in the main search engines and consequently the most purchased .
For experienced welders, it may be easy to analyze the data sheet of an inverter welder, but for beginners, this may be more complex . For other welding machine models, we perform faster and less accurate analyzations and evaluations, but for the Telwin Force 165 model , to understand the potential of this model, we want to analyze every single aspect :
- " Inverter welder to electrode - MMA - in direct current (or DC )": adopts the modern system Inverter for the transformation of the current.