Comfortable and practical: the Cofra New Brenta S1P SRC open safety shoe is perfect for the hot seasons, for its highly breathable fabric and exceptional comfort.
- The upper shoe is made of punched suede leather fulfilled with openings, which guarantee maximum movement of the foot and circulation of air that permits the foot breathe, and in case of sweat, eliminate the humidity and keep the foot cool and dry.
- This light weight and resistant shoe's internal lining is made in TEXELLE 100% polyamide breathable fabric, it absorbs and releases the moisture and is abrasion resistant.
- The EVANIT footbed, made of EVA and nitrile, has a high bearing capacity and variable thickness (12mm - 8mm - 3,8mm), it's thermoformed, punched, antistatic and coated with a highly breathable fabric.
- The sole, made of dual-density polyurethane, has an excellent memory foam that guarantees a cushioned impact to the ground, a natural movement and maximum comfort during the wear.
- The safety of the shoe is guaranteed by the outsole made of stainless steel and by the steel toe cap resistant up to 200J.
- The shoe has an adjustable velcro closure.
*The weight of the shoe refers to a size 8 (UK).