The screwdriver drill is by far the most widespread power tool, the one that has "revolutionized" the way of working for professionals, hobbyists and DIY lovers. The double function of screwing / unscrewing and drilling, on any type of material, allows the use of a single tool for multiple performances, helping the operator to work with extreme ease and safety. The most important breakthrough in the power tool market was due to the spread of batteries that literally "freed" the worker from the need for an electrical network. Cordless screwdrivers represent 80% of the sales in the sector and in our online catalog, you will find a well-assorted range: different powers, ergonomic structures, multi-purpose accessories, latest generation engines, a unique sample of instruments designed to meet your multiple needs.
Close document ▲
Items 1-30 of 199
- N. 2 Batteries 18 V 5.0 Ah
- BL 1218 battery charger
- Fabric briefcase
- n. 2 Batteries 18 V 4.0 Ah
- n. 1 Battery charger AL 1860 CV
- Recharge time 45 min.
- Weight 2.1 Kg
- 2 4 Ah batteries
- Weight 1.4 Kg
- Couple MAX 40 Nm
. Pack consisting of 8 inserts, 1 toolholder
. Imprint: Phillips cross and Pozidriv
. Hard Case
. High durability and grip of inserts
- . Set consisting of 8 inserts and 1 magnetic insert holder
- . Stem: 1/4 "hexagonal
- . Overall length: 25 mm
. Set consisting of 20 inserts and 1 magnetic holder
. Rigid case
. Total length of insert: 25 mm
. Stem: 1/4 "hexagonal
. Set consisting of 8 inserts
. Overall length of inserts: 50 mm
. Type: Phillips cross
- . Set composed of 9 inserts
- . Overall length of inserts: 25 mm
- . Stem: 1/4 "hexagonal
- . Magnetic portabit included
. Model: 1577000
. Overall length: 50 mm
. Stem: 1/4 "hexagonal
Ryobi R18PDAG-242S 18V Cordless drill and grinder kitpercussion drill R18PD3 and grinder R18AG - n. 2 18V ONE batteries + charger and bag included
- n. 1 Battery 18V ONE + 2.0 Ah
- n. 1 Battery 18V ONE + 4.0 Ah
- Quick charger
- Drill R18PD3
- R18AG angle grinder
- Bag included
AEG BSS18S12BL-0 Quadro SubCompact Impact wrench18V NOn battery range included - brushless motor - 1/2 "square connection - 3 speeds - weight 1.40 kg
- 18V battery range NOT included
- Brushless motor
- n. 3 adjustable speeds
- 1 Autostop function
- 1/2 "square drive
- weight 1,400 kg
AEG BSS18C12ZB6-0 Square Brushless Impact Wrench18V battery NOT included - 1/2 "square drive - brushless motor - net weight 1,70 kg
- PRO18V battery NOT included
- Brushless motor
- n. 6 adjustable speeds
- Max torque 300 Nm
- 1/2 "square drive
- Net weight 1,700 kg
Screwdriver drill: purchase guide. A wide selection of the best brands: Milwaukee, AEG, Bosch and many others. Latest generation cordless screwdrivers, light, compact and convenient. All available in stock with free shipping by express courier, guaranteed in 24 hours.
Guide to buying a cordless drill
Written by Silvia T. Last updated on 01/24/2017
The drill is a tool made for both hobbyists and professionals and is used for all jobs that require the power of a drill and the comfort of a screwdriver. Below we offer a brief purchase guide and some tips that can help you in choose your tool.
(Milwaukee M12 BDDX-202C screwdriver drill, 12 Volt battery, 4 functions)
1. First of all, you must know what materials you will drill.
There are some materials that require a certain type of screwdriver: The PERCUSSION drill is considered ideal if you have to drill particularly hard materials such as cement as the normal drilling function accompanies a beating movement (forward and back) that can pierce the material without damaging the tip.
We also remind you that every material to be drilled requires the proper tip.
2. You must know then how powerful it must be.
By power, we mean the ability of the tool to be able to pierce in a short time and with optimal results.
- Voltage: is the real power of the drill. This can vary from a minimum of 9 volts up to a maximum of 36 volts. The most requested and widespread voltage is 18 volts as it is the most suitable for medium-large operations.
- Variable speed: is the possibility of adapting the rotation speed according to the material that will be drilled, moreover it is very useful to act progressively on the screw involved without risking damage. The speed can range from a minimum of two for hobby models up to a maximum of six for professional models.
- Revolutions per minute: Indicates the laps that the drill make in one minute, which can go from a minimum of 600 up to over 2 thousand. These must be adjusted according to the use and to the type of material you will need to drill.
- Strokes per minute: They have the same characteristic of the revolutions per minute, the difference is that the strokes per minute concern percussion drills.
3. Pay attention to the structure of the drill driver:
To be used in uncomfortable positions and in confined spaces, your drill must:
- Have an ergonomic shape, so you can use it with one hand;
- Have an anti-slip handle;
- Be light: It must not exceed 2 kg in weight;
- Have a LED light that will allow you to light the work area.
4. What kind of fuelling do you prefer?
There are two types of screwdriver power supply:
- Electric current: they are efficient products but always penalized by the presence of the electric cable, which does not allow totally free movements.
- Battery-powered: with continuous improvements, battery-powered drills are as effective as electric drills thanks to the latest generation rechargeable batteries :
Let's talk about the lithium-ion battery: they are the most advanced batteries because they are light and have higher performances. They are also exempt from the "memory effect". This means that even if the drill has half the autonomy, it works at full capacity.
5. The recommendations of LineOnLine
- Some screwdriver drill models have the possibility of reversing the direction of their rotation, which can be useful when you must screw and unscrew nails without too much force.
- We recommend buying a drill with a self-locking chuck: this allows you to change the tip without using the key. You can change the tips even with one hand.
- On the market there are also screwdrivers equipped with a friction mechanism, this will allow you to adjust the force with which the screw is screwed.
Robert Bosch founded the Precision and Electrotechnical Engineering Workshop in Stuttgart in 1886, which later started what we now know as Robert Bosch GmbH. The Bosch division of Bosch , Skil and Dremel has always stood out for its innovation and for the quality of the products that are put on the market, leading the division to be one of the world leaders in the field of:
- Portable tools
- Measure tools
- Gardening power tools
Among the best and most famous screwdrivers currently on the market, Makita is a Japanese company that is of the world leaders in the power tools sector Like all Makita tools, even the screwdrivers are robust , powerful, long-lived, designed and built to be used comfortably and without straining the operator (even for professionals who need to use them for prolonged and intense sessions). To comply with the latest regulations, all models are equipped with lithium batteries only (since 2016, screwdrivers powered by nickel-cadmium batteries are no longer available).
Best screwdriver drill
The screwdriver drill (or simply screwdriver ) is one of the most known and sought after power tools . It is purchased by both professionals , hobbyists and all those who occasionally need to perform small domestic maintenance and repair work. It has all the advantages of being cordless (cordless) and is powered by new generation lithium batteries. Over time, thanks to all the innovations and to the best ones made by the various producers, the power of the battery models have almost equaled that of the electric ones, and also the capacity (ie how long it can be used before the battery runs out) has improved considerably.
Which screwdriver drill should I buy?
How do I choose the right screwdriver for me? Which parameters should I take into account while choosing the tool that will meet my needs? These are two of the most frequently asked questions that a buyer makes before buying an electric tool. However, the question is simple and obvious but the answer is not. Buying the best cordless drill requires you to understand your needs and requirements. To do this, the main characteristics of a screwdriver must be clear:
- Volts: unit of measurement of power ;
- Ah (or Amper): unit of measure of capacity (or duration ) of the battery;
- Functions: screwing or screwing and percussion.
To make the chose easier, we can give some simple and practical advice :
- For a hobbyist we recommend a model with only one battery and preferably a complete version with the kit of inserts and tips (similar to the old LCT 303 X1 of the MAKITA );
- for professionals we recommend purchasing a model with at least two batteries and with a capacity of at least 2.5 Ah ;
- for hard and resistant materials we recommend purchasing a drill with percussion and at least 18 Volts of power;
- to work with wood, on the other hand, a model with only the screwing function is sufficient.
Professional screwdriver drill
The screwdriver drill, like all the other power tools, has various prices and even within the usual range, for example, the 18 volts drill can vary from 100 to over 400 euro. The higher price, however, doesn't necessarily mean it's the better tool. By definition, a professional product is intended to be used by a professional , and each profession requires different specific characteristics, regardless of the price. The greatest differentiation within screwdrivers is the function; they can be divided into:
- Cordless screwdriver drills: they are battery-powered, with voltages ranging from 10.8 to 36 Volts and are recommended for the most demanding applications such as drilling and percussion of more resistant materials, for example, concrete (mainly used in construction );
- screwdrivers without percussion : these drills do not have the beating function but only the rotary one. They are generally used for assembly work on softer materials such as wood and light metals.
As far as manufacturers are concerned, the screwdrivers recommended for professionals are: