The safety shoes Cofra Revival S3 SRC are the absolute novelty that the Italian company, a leader in the field of production of shoes and clothing for work safety, enter the market for the new season. Extreme technology, high quality materials, clean and modern design, the Revival are among the favorite models for those who suffer from the heat on their feet.
The particular upper in Techshell, innovative fabric resistant to abrasions, tears, water-repellent and breathable, with the surface almost exclusively without seams and overlapping material, ensures full foot comfort and quick disposal of the sweat formed during walking.
Furthermore, the main features of the Revival are:
- Flexibility, freedom of movement, lightness
- EVANIT insole, made with a special compound of EVA and nitrile with variable thickness, antistatic, thermoformed, perforated and covered in highly breathable fabric
- TOP RETURN non-metallic tip resistant to 200 J
- SANY-Dry 100% polyester inner lining, three-dimensional, antibacterial, and absorbent
- Non-metallic foil APT PLATE - Zero perforation able to protect the foot
- Polyurethane / TPU sole with innovative design made with shapes and small crampons arranged along the entire surface, with excellent draining performance and resistance to abrasion
- Polyurethane midsole with high comfort and impact energy absorption in the heel area
- Rigid anti-twist support in polycarbonate and fibreglass, inserted between the heel and the sole of the shoe that gives support to the foot and prevents harmful flexions and twists
The female public also accept and enjoy the Revival shoe for its clean design.