Innovation, research into the most innovative technologies, the choice of the best materials are just some of the characteristics that distinguish the Diadora Glove Tech Low Safety Geox S3 shoes. For some years now, the Italian company has been working closely with Geox, to create high-precision, innovative, high-performance technical products that are unmatched in the market. The Glove Tech Low Pro Geox S3 is part of the footwear manufactured with Geox Net Breathable System, a special treatment that guarantees maximum comfort throughout the day:
- The sole has maxi holes that, in combination with the full-size membrane enhances the breathability of the shoe with exceptional performances; the sweat that develops inside is absorbed in the form of water vapour and expelled through the sole
The structure of the shoe is treated in every component to offer a unique product; let's see it specifically:
- Upper in natural leather by Perwanger with excellent quality: water-repellent, scratch-resistant, resistant to abrasion, with PU tip protection, highly resistant to abrasion.
- 3D internal lining, air mesh for maximum breathability of the foot always maintaining it fresh and dry;
- Slip-resistant insert on the heel area
- Nitrile rubber tread HRO, with large contours, particularly resistant to slipping, self-cleaning, heat resistant by contact and hydrocarbons
- The insole is removable and thermoformed micro thread with activated carbon, while the midsole is in EVA, anti-perforation K SOLE breathable, with protective TPU film.
- Cap in aluminium resisting up to 200 J
- ESD classification, suitable for environments such as work associated with microchips, production of special electrical elements, painting, in the presence of liquid and gaseous explosive substances, in which safety and protection are indispensable elements to be respected.
The ESD shoes are electrically dissipative which discharge the electrical charges accumulated by the human body to the ground in constant use, eliminating so-called electrical discharges, which are responsible for severe accidents.