Innovation , research of the most innovative technologies , choice of the best materials are just some of the features that distinguish the Diadora Glove Tech Low Safety shoes Geox S3; for some years the Italian company has a close collaboration with Geox, aimed at creating highly accurate, innovative and performing technical products that are unequaled on the market. The Glove Tech Low Pro Geox S3 , in fact, is part of the footwear made with Net Breathing System by Geox , a special transpiring treatment, which ensures full foot comfort throughout the day; In short:
- The sole has maxi holes that, in combination with the full size membrane , enhances the breathability of the shoe with exceptional performances; the sweat that develops inside is absorbed in the form of water vapor and expelled through the sole
The structure of the shoe is treated in every component so as to offer a unique product; let's see it specifically:
- Upper in natural leather by Perwanger with excellent quality: water-repellent, scratch-resistant, resistant to abrasion, with PU tip protection, highly resistant to abrasion .
- 3D internal chimney lining, air mesh , for maximum breathability of the foot always fresh and dry;
- Antiscaling insert on the heel area
- Nitrile rubber tread HRO , with large contours, particularly resistant to slipping , self-cleaning , heat resistant by contact and hydrocarbons
- Micronated and thermoformed removable insole with activated carbon and EVA midsole, anti-puncture, with TPU protective film
- Ferrule is in 200 J aluminum
- ESD classification, suitable for particular environments , where you work with microchips, production of special electrical elements , painting , in the presence of liquid and gaseous explosive substances, in which safety and protection are indispensable elements to be respected.
The ESD shoes are electrically dissipative , downloading , therefore, constantly to the ground the electric charges accumulated by the human body during use, avoiding the so-called discharge or electric shock , responsible for serious accidents and difficult to manage.