An absolute novelty for the summer of 2018. The U Power Summer S1P SRC safety shoes are the lightest and most breathable footwear you can find for the well being of your feet. The materials used and the technologies adopted made them unique, suitable for those who suffer from the heat during the summer and can not stand the humidity that forms inside during the day.
The resilient energy sole allows the transformation of the movement into energy, increasing lightness, freedom of movement and considerable improvement at the musculoskeletal level. U-Power has been collaborating for many years with BASF, a world leader in the production and processing of polyurethane foam for the building industry, creating high-tech products that improve the health of the person in the workplace.
The Infinergy midsole is made up of thousands of closed-cell capsules and thermoplastic polyurethane that cushion the impact energy of the foot and "return" it with its movement, transforming the energy into a positive reaction throughout the day. The other characteristics of the UPower Summer safety shoe are:
- Lightness and extreme breathability
- Upper made of ultra-breathable Airnet and soft suede
- Inner lining in Wingtex air tunnel, highly breathable, which keeps the foot dry throughout the day
- Toe cap in Air-Toe Aluminum protects the foot from possible accidents due to weight drops or crushing, while the micropores expel the heat outside
- Save Flex Plus anti-puncture sole, sewn together with the upper protect the entire bottom of the foot
- Polysoft anatomic foot cover, anatomic, in soft polyurethane, breathable and antibacterial, equipped with micro pads at different heights that keep the optimal fit even after many hours of use
- PU sole, with well-defined tread and grooves that increase resistance to abrasion, slipping from liquids, oil and ensures maximum safety in any performance
With a U-Power Summer work shoe at your feet, you'll forget that you are wearing them!