The expert recommends it for
The Foxcot GT-1200i 1.2 kW inverter electric current generator is the ideal device to generate electricity in the hobby and domestic field. At home, as in camping, or on occasions of outdoor parties, street markets, emergencies, the GT-1200i is compact, easy to put into operation and transport wherever you need it. Equipped with inverter technology, which delivers clean energy without power surges, it is suitable for connection with delicate and specific devices containing electronic cards like television sets, pellet stoves, computers etc. Here are the main features of the GT-1200i :
- 4-stroke single-cylinder petrol engine - OHV valves - 49 cc.
- Pull start key with self-winding cord.
- Structure built with shockproof and ultralight materials, to reduce weight and facilitate movement.
- Anti-vibration system with 4 rubber feet that increase the stability of the generator during operation.
- Complete control panel: n. 1 230 V Schuko voltage output socket, n. 1 output socket 12V 5 Ah, n. 1 outlet on the ground, "On / Off" button, LED indicators for oil control, thermal overload and current delivery phase.
- 2.30-litre fuel tank, fuel cap with a knob that, once turned in position, activates the air passage inside the tank and keeps the pressure constant.
- Silenced and large exhaust muffler located on the outside of the generator.
- Simplified access to the components of the generator thanks to the easy to open side door for air lever control, oil tank cap for lubrication and air filter.
- Spark plug easily accessible from the top opening.
- Accessories included: key and screwdriver, 2.0 m cable with the socket and charging terminals, n. 1 schuko socket to be wired.
The GT-1200i generator is a product guaranteed for hobby and domestic use very competitive with other machines of the same range, both in terms of power and the "quality/price" ratio.