The Cofra New Loira SRC safety boots is a high shoe that guarantees an S3 level of safety, ideal for jobs requiring extended ankle protection.
- Upper in water repellent printed leather wraps, protects and keeps the foot warm and dry.
- TEXELLE100% polyamide inner lining is breathable, absorbent, desorbent and abrasion resistant.
- EVANIT insole with special compound of EVA and nitrile, with high lift and variable thickness (12mm - 8mm - 3.8mm) is thermoformed, perforated, antistatic and covered in highly breathable fabric.
- dual-density polyurethane sole ergonomically supports movement and cushions the blow to the ground; the characteristic of polyurethane is that of elasticity which guarantees an excellent memory of return and naturalness in movement.
- 200J-resistant steel toecap and stainless steel foil ensure safety and protection during work.
Shoe equipped with rapid release Click, which allows you to remove the shoe quickly in case of emergency.
* Weight refers to the single shoe in size 42.