U-Power Denver S1P SRC ESD safety shoes
Spring/Summer - suede and Mesh upper - WOW2 anti-fatigue insole - Metal free - ESD - Red Industry
- Spring / Summer
- Suede upper and Mesh inserts
- WOW2 insole
- Composite Air-Toe tip
- Metal free
- Security level S1 P SRC ESD
- Weight in size 8 (UK): 583 gr
EAN: 8033546440971Code: RI21086
The sporty and dynamic character of the U Power Denver S1P ESD SRC work shoes is indisputable, as well as the practicality and comfort they are able to ensure! Light, soft, well finished, Denver shoes look like leisure sneakers and are very popular for their current line by a wide audience including women!
They are part of the Red Industry collection, one of the latest lines created by U-Power, characterized by multiple innovations that enhance performance in any type of activity ensuring lightness, safety and breathability.
Denver shoes are ideal for the summer season because they guarantee the right foot temperature even on particularly hot days; they also ensure energy and dynamism thanks to the new WOW2 insole made of the soft Dinamic by BASF compound, with accentuated thickness in the heel area and excellent self-modeling capabilities, able to absorb the pressures of the foot's body weight evenly over the entire sole; inside the foot cover there is an anti-fatigue insert that relieves fatigue, especially after a prolonged stay in an upright position.
Let's see the other features of the Denver S1P specifically:
- Upper in perforated suede and inserts in Mesh fabric, light, breathable, soft
- Bright green finishing and stitching that gives a sporty and dynamic character
- ESD certification, suitable for use in specific work environments, in the presence of chemicals, microchips, laboratories with explosive materials at risk of explosions or fires; ESDs are electrically dissipative, thus constantly discharging the electrical charges accumulated by the human body during use to the ground, avoiding so-called shocks
- Footwear made totally Metal free, ideal for use in environments with Metal Detectors.
- Inner lining in Wingtex with breathable air tunnel ensures full comfort for the foot, which always remains dry and cool
- Airtoe Composite toecap that protects the foot from impact and crushing up to 200j
- Save & Flex Plus anti-puncture midsole in "no metal" fabric, sewn directly on the sole of the shoe for total foot protection
- Very wide range of sizes, from 35 to 48, in the 11 Mondopoint Natural Comfort fit
The compact anti-abrasion, anti-oil, anti-slip and anti-static PU / PU tread made with special grooves ensures maximum grip on difficult, wet, uneven floors, keeping the position of the worker stable without uncertainty.
|Leather and Fabric
|Toe cap type
|A, E, FO, P, SRA, SRB, SRC, ESD