U-Power Duke S3 CI ESD SRC work shoes
fall / winter - Water repellent Nubuck upper - Infinergy midsole - DGUV 112-191 - RED360
- Water repellent Nubuck leather
- Autumn winter
- Infinergy midsole
- DGUV 112-191
- Cold insulation tread
- Fit 11 Mondopoint
- Security level S3 CI ESD SRC
Active energy, practicality and stability are the main features of U-Power Duke S3 CI SRC ESD work shoes. It is one of the most exciting models in the RED 360 range, designed and built to meet the needs of any work sector; DGUV 112-191-certified footwear, suitable for orthotics and orthopaedic insoles to improve posture and walking.
They are made in the 11 Mondopoint fit, comfortable and convenient, in the 35/48 size range, suitable for women who are very attentive to the flow of fashion and trends!
The RED 360 has an Infinergy® midsole, a compound designed and manufactured in collaboration with BASF®, a world leader in polyurethane foam processing; made of lightweight, shock-absorbing, dynamic thermoplastic TPU, which absorbs impact energy when walking and transforms it into positive energy; it also has:
- Water-repellent, soft and breathable nubuck leather uppers with fluorescent orange inserts, logo and hardware.
- Lycra collar and anti-shock heel insert for improved fit and foot slippage
- Wingtex lining. breathable, lightweight, absorbent and wicking air tunnel fabric
- Airtoe Aluminium toe cap is impact and crush resistant up to 200J, with a breathable membrane to wick away sweat and internal moisture
- Save & Flex Plus puncture-resistant midsole in "metal-free" fabric, lightweight, flexible, sewn directly into the sole of the shoe for total foot protection
- Soft and moulding WOW insole that welcomes the foot and protects it from minor bumps and pressure, cushioning and breathable
- CI cold insulation tread, in compact PU, anti-abrasion, anti-oil, anti-slip and antistatic
The Upower Duke is an ESD certified shoe, electrically dissipative and constantly discharges the electrical charges accumulated by the body during use, thus eliminating the problems of electric shocks. ESD shoes are ideal for use in working environments in contact with chemicals, microchips, laboratories with explosive materials with risk of explosions or fires.
Comments on U-Power Duke S3 CI ESD SRC work shoes
Hello Stewart, We have thought of a category of super light shoes for you: in this section you can find waterproof models and choose the one you like best. Best regards