U-Power Egon S1P SRC ESD Safety Shoes
spring/summer - nylon and suede microfiber - DGUV 112-191 - ESD
- Nylon and suede microfibre
- DGUV 112-191
- Red Premium line
- Weight size 8 (UK): 573 gr
The UPower Egon S1P SRC ESD safety shoes are one of the best models for the warm season, from the new Red Premium range by U-Power.
Lightweight, breathable, and flexible, the Egon S1P shoes are certified with DGUV 112-191 which characterizes all footwear suitable for accommodating orthopedic insoles or soles for those who suffer from skeletal disorders.
Moreover, they are made with:
- Mixed breathable Nylon and suede microfiber upper
- White calf leather super-absorbent and de-absorbent inner lining
- Save & Flex Plus anti-perforation fabric layer, non-metallic, that protects the foot from any type of perforation
- Lightweight AirToe Aluminum toe cap, resistant up to 200 J, with breathable membrane that ensures heat passage to the outside
- Infinergy midsole, developed in collaboration with BASF®, an international leader in the processing of expanded polyurethane; Infinergy absorbs the impact energy of the foot and transforms it into positive energy that improves walking, alleviating fatigue for the whole day
- Anatomic, antibacterial U-Power Original insole, made of soft polyurethane
- Compact, anti-abrasion, slip-resistant, and antistatic PU sole
The UPower Egon S1P SRC ESD safety shoes are available in a wide range of sizes from 35 to 48 in the 11 Mondopoint last.
|A, E, FO, P, SR, SRA, SRB, SRC, ESD