U-Power Peter S3 SRC CI ESD Safety Shoes
Autumn/winter - upper in water-repellent Putek star - toe cap Airtoe Aluminium - DGUV 112-191 - Red Leve line
- Non-slip PU sole
- Fit 11 Mondopoint
- DGUV 112-191
- Safety level S3 SRC CI ESD
Every piece of footwear guarantees true comfort and functionality in the sign of "pure Italian design" because U-Power cares about the well-being of people at work. This is why it constantly strives to create safety devices that can satisfy even the most demanding workers.
This new year brings with it many novelties, such as the new Red Leve line with its U-Power Peter S3 SRC CI ESD safety shoes, footwear specially designed for the autumn/winter season thanks to the upper in Putek Star, a water-repellent, extremely strong and highly protective fabric with extraordinary lightness. This technology uses newly developed, highly abrasion-resistant yarn woven directly into the fabric, achieving extremely high scuffing and water repellency performance.
But the exceptional features don't end here; in fact, the Putek Star is equipped with a "no metal" anti-puncture plate compared to classic steel insoles. It is lighter, more flexible and safer as it can be sewn directly onto the upper, guaranteeing protection of the entire sole; let's see the other properties:
- High-tenacity, water-repellent, breathable Putek Star upper with anti-abrasion film toe protection
- Airtoe Aluminium toe cap, to protect the toe from crushing while maintaining a high degree of waterproofing and comfort
- Save & Flex Plus anti-puncture fabric liner, with 1100 N perforation resistance
- Anatomically shaped WOW insole made of BASF's soft dynamic compound, breathable and antibacterial
- Sole in new-generation PU compound, lightweight, abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, slip-resistant and antistatic
- Natural Comfort 11 Mondopoint fit with sizes available from 35 to 48 in black with orange details
The Peter S3 SRC CI ESD safety shoes also have ESD certification, which gives the shoe greater safety, making it suitable for use in ATEX environments with the presence of electronically controlled machinery and therefore requiring high electrostatic dissipation.
|Product type||Safety shoes|
|Toe cap type||Aluminum|
|Product type||Winter Shoes|
|Safety Specification||A, E, FO, P, SRA, SRB, SRC, CI, ESD|