Comfort and safety at the highest levels for shoes with great potential: the UPower Push Carpet S1P ESD SRC safety shoes are part of the new line of products that the Italian company has created to satisfy workers with different needs.
Thanks to the collaboration with Basf®, international leader in the processing of expanded materials, technological innovation, research and study of the various problems related to environmental working conditions, Upower has created Red Carpet, a revolutionary midsole, aimed at those who they are forced to remain standing for many hours without the possibility of sitting down or changing positions. The Red Carpet® midsole consists of a mixture of components, used for the anti-fatigue mats, able to absorb and relieve the stress of the foot and of the whole body, resulting from the prolonged fixed position. Back, legs, joints receive benefits immediately detectable: Red Carpet® is able to stimulate and reactivate the blood circulation giving relief to the joints, the loins and the cervical, distributing fatigue in a balanced manner.
In addition, Push Carpets are ESD certified shoes, suitable for use in specific work environments, in the presence of chemicals, microchips, laboratories with explosive materials at risk of explosions or fires; ESDs are electrically dissipative, thus discharging the electric charges accumulated by the human body constantly during use, thus avoiding the so-called shocks.
Specifically, we see the other main features of the Push Carpets:
- Ultra-breathable nylon upper and soft suede leather inserts with padded nylon bellow that protects the instep
- Inner lining in Wingtex with a breathable air tunnel ensures full comfort for the foot, which is always dry and cool
- Toe cap in Airtoe Aluminum with breathable membrane resistant up to 200j
- Save & Flex Plus anti-puncture plate in "no metal" fabric, sewn directly onto the sole of the shoe with total foot protection
- ESD elastopan cushion in Memory + Gel in antistatic Basf®, shock-absorbing and breathable
- Compact anti-abrasion, anti-oil, anti-slip and anti-static PU tread
Push Carpet style is young, up-to-date, dynamic enough to be worn even outside the working environment.