UPower Saber S1P SRC ESD safety shoes
Spring/Summer – Infinergy midsole – leather and nylon - DGUV 112-191 - RED360 line
- Ultra resistant nylon and suede
- WOW anti-fatigue insole
- Aluminum tip
- Fit 11 Mondopoint
- Safety level S1P ESD SRC
- DGUV 112-191
The new RED360 range is full of innovative, modern footwear, structured with technologies aimed at improving comfort and practicality; the safety shoes U Power Saber S1P SRC ESD are part of it and are one of the new products for the hottest season.
Soft, comfortable, sporty, the UPower Saber looks like a sneaker to be worn even outside the workplace and can be worn with any type of outfit.
The footwear in the RED360 range is characterized by the Infinergy midsole, born from the collaboration with BASF, an international leader in the production of polyurethane foam; Infinergy absorbs the impact energy of the foot, transforming it into positive energy that improves walking and resilience with every step.
Furthermore, the Saber S1P SRC ESD are made as follows:
- Upper in soft suede and inserts in ultra-breathable Nylon that facilitates the escape of sweat to the outside
- Heel area reinforced with waterproof and breathable "anti-shock" material; clip with Shield technology that improves the stability of the foot on the ground, relieving pressure from shocks or extreme movements of the foot
- Lycra collar that wraps the instep without constriction and in maximum comfort, ensuring high breathability
- Shoes with ESD certification, low energy dissipation, suitable for use in ATEX environments, or wherever there is a danger of ignition of fires or explosions; ESD shoes are ideal for those who work in laboratories with sensitive electronic equipment in the presence of flammable chemicals
- Wingtex air tunnel lining with breathable, absorbent and desorbent microcells
- Innovative WOW insole in soft polyurethane, self-modeling, antibacterial, capable of evenly distributing the weight of the foot over the entire sole
- Very wide range of sizes, from 35 to 48, in the 11 Mondopoint fit, wide and comfortable
- Save & Flex Plus anti-puncture midsole in non-metallic fabric that protects the foot from any type of perforation
- AirToe Aluminum tip resistant up to 200 J, made with a breathable membrane that ensures the passage of heat to the outside
- Compact anti-abrasion PU tread, resistant to slipping on wet floors, with oil and liquids
UPower Saber shoes have DGUV 112-191 certification which allows for orthopedic insoles or insoles to be accommodated inside the shoe, useful for improving posture and walking for those suffering from particular pathologies of the skeletal system.
|Upper||Leather and Nylon|
|Security Level||S1 P|